Sunday, October 19, 2014
Please join us for the next clean-up day
Sunday, October 19, 2014 from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm.
Sunday, November 2, 2014 from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm.
We are hoping to complete all end of season preparations on 10/19.
Any tools or supplies that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Some of the tasks at hand for Sunday will include:
- De-masting remaining JY15 and 420’s wire tie the rigging and stack masts in the designated location
- Move All boats including Opti’s, JY15’s and 420’s from the floating dock to land. Secure boats
- Clean and organize tent area
- Clean and organize fenced yard area
- Move the inflatables to land, deflate & stack in the designated location
- Relocate & stack boat trailers
- Move sails, etc to shed.
Please note any non-FOBH boat must be removed from the property for Insurance purposes.
To better manage help and scheduling PLEASE REPLY with your plans.